New York, NY - Anatomically Directed Endodontics
September 21, 2018ENROLL NOW
ABOUT THIS COURSE
FULL-DAY PRESENTATION -- LECTURE AND HANDS-ON SESSION
Evolutionary technologies have resulted in a new generation of instruments designed to access areas that traditional “round” NiTi cannot safely reach. These “virtual core” files complete the cleaning to the maximum natural diameter. The hands-on portion of the course will demonstrate and allow participants to try these techniques. Participants will learn the shortcomings associated with traditional NiTi instrumentation and legacy obturation techniques and how this new evolutionary generation of 3D les and bioceramic technologies will obviate these shortcomings and engender predictable endodontic success.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
· Understand the shortcomings of traditional les that produce round shapes.
· Understand the addition of 3D files to clean to maximal diameters with conservative dentin removal.
· Understand the use of bioceramic sealer in both cold and warm hydraulic techniques.
New York County Dental Society
622 Third Ave
New York, NY 10017
8:30am - 4:30am
Call the New York County Dental Society at 212 573-8500, or register online at www.nycdentalsociety.org
MEET THE INSTRUCTOR(S)
Dr. Samuel Kratchman
Dr. Samuel Kratchman received a BS in Biology and DMD at Tufts University in Boston, and his certificate in endodontics from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. Currently, Dr. Kratchman is an associate professor of endodontics and assistant director of graduate endodontics in..VIEW FULL BIO
COURSE REVIEWS (0)
No course reviews yet
- Length: 1 Day(s)
- Class Size: 35
- CE Hours: 6
- Institution: Next Level Endodontics, In conjunction with Brasseler, USA
- Language: English
- Location: New York County Dental Society, 622 Third Avenue, NEW YORK, United States, New York, 10017
ADD A REVIEW
Log in to post a Review (Only students who have completed this course can write a review)