Dallas - Anatomically Directed Endodontics
February 28, 2020ENROLL NOW
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Update your knowledge of the basic foundations for predictable long-term endodontic success. Our philosophy of case selection, treatment planning, access, working length determination, 3-D cleaning and shaping, irrigation and bioceramic sealer based obturation will be discussed. This presentation will focus particularly on the current technology of 3-D instrumentation and filling of root canal systems. Additionally, bioceramics will be discussed as to how they have expanded the scope of vital pulp therapy including indirect pulp capping, direct pulp capping, pulpotomy and pulp regeneration.
Discuss and validate these concepts during the hands-on session so that they are immediately applicable to endodontic procedures in your clinical practice.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
· Expand your understanding and application of vital pulp therapy.
· Appreciate the shortcomings of traditional files that produce round shapes.
· Recognize the benefits of incorporating 3-D instruments to clean maximally while still minimizing dentin removal.
· Understand the use and advantages of bioceramic sealer in both cold and warm hydraulic techniques.
Participants are asked to bring 2-4 accessed, extracted teeth.
The Gaylord Hotel & Convention Center
1501 Gaylord Trail
Grapevine, TX 76051
8:00am - 8:30am - Registration & Light breakfast
8:30am - 3:30pm - Lecture, Lunch and Hands-on
To Register or for course information
or [email protected]
MEET THE INSTRUCTOR(S)
Dr. Meetu Kohli
Dr. Meetu Ralli Kohli is Clinical Associate Professor and the Director for Continuing Education and International Postdoctoral Program at the University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine, Endodontic department. Dr. Kohli earned her B.D.S. degree from Government Dental College, Bangalore...VIEW FULL BIO
COURSE REVIEWS (0)
No course reviews yet
- Length: 1 Day(s)
- Class Size: 35
- CE Hours: 6
- Price:US $149
- Institution: Next Level Endodontics, In conjunction with Brasseler, USA
- Language: English
- Location: The Gaylord Hotel & Convention Center, 1501 Gaylord Trail, TEXAS, United States, Grapevine, 76051
ADD A REVIEW
Log in to post a Review (Only students who have completed this course can write a review)