Spokane, WA - Anatomically Driven Endodontics
March 13, 2020ENROLL NOW
ABOUT THIS COURSE
FULL-DAY PRESENTATION -- LECTURE AND HANDS-ON SESSION
Update your knowledge of the basic foundations for predictable long-term endodontic success. Our philosophy of diagnosis, case selection, treatment planning, access, working length determination, 3-D cleaning and shaping, irrigation and bioceramic sealer based obturation will be discussed. This presentation will focus particularly on the current technology of 3-D instrumentation and filling of root canal systems. Additionally, we will discuss how bioceramics have expanded the scope of vital pulp therapy, including indirect pulp capping, direct pulp capping, pulpotomy and pulp regeneration.
Discuss and validate these concepts during the hands-on session so they are immediately applicable to endodontic procedures in your clinical practice.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
· Expand your understanding and application of vital pulp therapy.
· Realize the shortcomings of traditional files that produce round shapes.
· Recognize the benefits of incorporating 3-D instruments for maximum cleaning, while still minimizing dentin removal.
· Understand the use and advantages of bioceramic sealer in both cold and warm hydraulic techniques.
Participants are asked to bring 2-4 accessed, extracted teeth.
The Davenport Grand
333 West Spokane Falls Blvd.
Spokane, WA 99201
8:00am - 8:30am - Registration
8:30am - 3:00pm -Lecture, Lunch & Hands-on
For more information or to register by phone, call Merrie Hupp 828 243-8078.
MEET THE INSTRUCTOR(S)
Dr. James G. Hupp
Dr. James G. Hupp received his DMD from the University of Pennsylvania in 1984. Upon graduating, he practiced general dentistry in the US Navy until 1993. In 1996, he completed his endodontic residency program at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with aVIEW FULL BIO
COURSE REVIEWS (0)
No course reviews yet
- Length: 1 Day(s)
- Class Size: 35
- CE Hours: 6
- Price:US $149
- Institution: Next Level Endodontics, In conjunction with Brasseler, USA
- Language: English
- Location: The Davenport Grand, 333 West Spokane Falls Blvd., WASHINGTON, United States, Spokane, 99201
ADD A REVIEW
Log in to post a Review (Only students who have completed this course can write a review)