Des Moines, IA - Anatomically Driven Endodontics
June 12, 2020ENROLL NOW
ABOUT THIS COURSE
FULL-DAY PRESENTATION -- LECTURE AND HANDS-ON SESSION
Update your knowledge of the basic foundations for predictable long-term endodontic success. Our philosophy of diagnosis, case selection, treatment planning, access, working length determination, 3-D cleaning and shaping, irrigation and bioceramic sealer based obturation will be discussed. This presentation will focus particularly on the current technology of 3-D instrumentation and filling of root canal systems. Additionally, we will discuss how bioceramics have expanded the scope of vital pulp therapy, including indirect pulp capping, direct pulp capping, pulpotomy and pulp regeneration.
Discuss and validate these concepts during the hands-on session so they are immediately applicable to endodontic procedures in your clinical practice.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
· Expand your understanding and application of vital pulp therapy.
· Realize the shortcomings of traditional files that produce round shapes.
· Recognize the benefits of incorporating 3-D instruments for maximum cleaning, while still minimizing dentin removal.
· Understand the use and advantages of bioceramic sealer in both cold and warm hydraulic techniques.
Participants are asked to bring 2-4 accessed, extracted teeth.
Des Moines Marriott Downtown
700 Grand Ave.
Des Moines, IA 50309
8:00am - 8:30am - Registration
8:30am - 3:00pm - Lecture, Lunch & Hands-on
For more information or to register by phone, call Merrie Hupp 828 243-8078.
MEET THE INSTRUCTOR(S)
Dr. Martin Trope
Martin Trope was born in Johannesburg, South Africa where he earned his BDS degree in dentistry in 1976. From 1976 to 1980, he practiced general dentistry and endodontics. In 1980, he moved to Philadelphia to specialize in Endodontics at the University of Pennsylvania. After graduating as an ...VIEW FULL BIO
COURSE REVIEWS (0)
No course reviews yet
- Length: 1 Day(s)
- Class Size: 35
- CE Hours: 6
- Price:US $149
- Institution: Next Level Endodontics, In conjunction with Brasseler, USA
- Language: English
- Location: Des Moines Marriott Downtown, 700 Grand Ave., IOWA, United States, Des Moines, 50309
ADD A REVIEW
Log in to post a Review (Only students who have completed this course can write a review)